Technical Grade Urea is an natural compound. Urea performs an one in all very essential role within the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds. Technical Grade Urea is far odorless strong, colorless, exceedingly soluble in water, and urea is essentially non-poisonous. It get Dissolved in water without difficulty, urea isn’t acidic. Technical Grade Urea is likewise not alkaline. The human body makes use of urea in many techniques, most significantly nitrogen excretion. The liver forms it through combining ammonia molecules with a carbon dioxide molecule inside the urea cycle. Urea is broadly utilized in fertilizers as a supply of nitrogen and is an crucial uncooked material for the chemical enterprise, animal feed, laminated boards.
- ingredient in hair removers
- T.G.Urea is non-corroding alternative to rock salt.
- Raw material for flavor-enhancing additive
- Browning agent
- Raw material in skin cream, moisturizers, hair conditioners
- A cloud seeding agent
- Raw material for flame-proofing agent
- As a solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive
- Raw material in dish soap
- A reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use, due to the endothermic reaction
- Raw material for tooth whitening products
- Raw material for fermentation of sugars into ethanol
- A nutrient used by plankton in ocean nourishment experiments for geoengineering purposes
- Additive for extending the working temperature