- Weaving – Dress material, sheeting, suiting, shirting.
- Knitting – T-shirts, undergarments, single jersey.
- Flat Knits – Sweaters, pullovers.
- Protective Apparel – Suiting, uniform, uniform sheets.
- Denim – Core spun, natural stretch The different types of cotton yarns include cotton carded yarn, cotton combed yarn, cotton compact yarn, and others.
|Raw Cotton||26mm to 32 mm (in different mics)||SHANKAR 6, MCU 5, J34, DCH 32|
|100% Cotton Yarn||1 Os to 120s, 10/2 to 120/2||CHI KHI|
|100% Cotton Yarn||lOs to 120s, 10/2 to 120/2||CWIKW|
|100% Cotton Yarn||20s to 120s, 20/2 to 120/2||CCHI CCW|
|100% Cotton Yarn||6S to 30s, 6/2 to 30/2||OPEN END|
|Cotton / Poly||20s to 80s, 65/35, 52/48, 50/50||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Viscose||20s to 40s, 65/35, 52/48, 50/50||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Modal||20s to 60, 50/50||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Bamboo||20s to 50s, 50/50||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Linen||16s to 40s, 50/50||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Dyed Melange||20s to 60s, 5%, 20%, 30%, 100% melange||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Lycra||20s to 60s, 95/5, 90/10. 40D, 30D, 20D||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton Slub||20s to 60s||Combed & Carded|
|Cotton / Acrylic||20s to 80s, 50/50, 60/40, 70/30||Combed & Carded|
Contamination Controlled & Contamination Free, Greige & Dyed Available
APPLICATIONS : Medical Industry, Carpet, Garments, Home Textiles, Flooring, Industrial Sector.