Technical Grade Urea
Technical Grade Urea is an organic compound. Now it is widely used in industry around the globe. Biofuel industry uses Technical grade urea in fermentation process.
In last couple of years new uses of urea is to reduce nitrogen oxides emissions to air from stationary and transport sources. Diesel Fumes Liquid is the thing created utilizing a hot break down urea and used in trucks, work vehicles or vehicles.DEF isn’t made with granular urea which is utilized as manure in agribusiness. It has a particular detail and specifications. Utilizing urea rather than Diesel Fumes Liquid in a vehicle can make extreme harm the impetus in the motor and require expensive fixes.
Urea for NOx emissions control
NOx control system generally use urea. Urea will in general be the reagent of decision for SNCR frameworks, regardless of whether it is less proficient than smelling salts. As it is nonhazardous, urea’s essential advantage lies in security explanations behind vehicle, stockpiling, and dealing with.
Technical Grade Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a source of nitrogen and is an important raw material for the chemical industry, animal feed, laminated boards
- T.G.Urea is a component of animal feed
- T.G.Urea is a non-corroding alternative to rock salt.
- Raw material for flavor-enhancing additive for cigarettes
- ingredient in hair removers
- browning agent
- Raw material in skin cream, moisturizers, hair conditioners
- A reactant in some ready-to-use cold compresses for first-aid use, due to the endothermic reaction
- Raw material in dish soap
- Raw for fermentation of sugars into ethanol
- A nutrient used by plankton in ocean nourishment experiments for geoengineering purposes
- Raw material for tooth whitening products
- Additive for extending the working temperature
- A cloud seeding agent
- Raw material for flame-proofing agent
- As a solubility-enhancing and moisture-retaining additive to dye baths for textile dyeing or printing
Shantech BrochurePDF (400kb)